Dr. Amanda Bowen Presents:
A Unique 8 Day Luxurious Yoga, Mindfulness and Cultural Immersion Retreat in Chiang Mai, Thailand
1st- 8th March 2020
Due to the success of the amazing Chiang Mai yoga retreat in January 2019, I am pleased to be able to offer the Dr. Amanda Bowen Thailand Retreat experience in Chiang Mai again for 2020! This is one of three upcoming opportunities to work with me for a life-changing week-long immersion. The others are my Yoga Adventures Retreat in Goa India 2020 and my Santorini Experience in August 2020. You will learn how to integrate the mind, body and spirit to calm the nervous system, catalysing healing and peace.
What will we be doing together in Chiang Mai?
Beat the burnout and take your power back through meticulous rest, relaxation and release, centred around yin yoga. Switch off the stress and reclaim your health and your life.
From a place of peace, create the space to thrive.
This unique and authentic experience is for you if you feel like life is passing you by; consequently, there are questions and concerns you have but simply no space for you to process and find clarity.
Emotional release is an intrinsic aspect of yin yoga. Recharge your batteries, rest and rejuvenate in a stunning natural environment.
On your Thailand retreat, time lingers and stretches luxuriously over the eight days, as I move you towards empowerment, so that you can overcome your life’s challenges.
Press pause, breathe.
Reconnect with your life on your return in the afterglow of your healing, restorative Thailand experience, while knowing yourself better and feeling resilience, restoration, connection and groundedness. You will be motivated and consequently inspired, with a clearer path ahead.
About the Chiang Mai Yoga Retreat
A Dr. Amanda Bowen yoga retreat is a long term investment, which will equip you with the foundation and skills to continue a personal practice that will create the equilibrium required for your health and well-being on an ongoing basis.
Above all, you will have the time of your life. Lightness and laughter is another of my trade marks. Grounded and accessible practice and also healing, at a high level of experience, skill and knowledge, is my promise. An unforgettable experience and furthermore, something to treasure forever.
Ongoing support can be arranged for when you get home, so you can maximise the investment you have made in you and integrate these new behaviours into your daily life. You will certainly feel how good it is to step out of survival mode and start to thrive!
More about Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai for those who have yet to experience it, is idyllically charming, one of the most stunning locations on earth. You will be staying in a five star luxurious and exclusive six bedroom property with a large swimming pool and jacuzzi, nestled amongst lush gardens.
This elegant place will be your sanctuary for our eight days together, where you will learn to enjoy being in the here and now. You will experience a perfect blend of yin and yang activities and yoga, while totally immersing yourself in the inspirational Thai culture.
Experience the healing and transformational power of the present moment; the only place where life exists. Absolute bliss!
The Elephant Day
Who doesn’t love elephants? Here are some amazing photos from our day out meeting the elephants at our last Chiang Mai Retreat!
What will you actually receive from the experience?
- 8 days/7 nights luxury accommodation at the Taladya Homestay, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- All early juices, herbal teas, coffee, water, healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners, with the exception of one evening meal due to the excursion to the Chiang Mai night bazaar
- Transport to and from Chiang Mai Airport, approximately 25-30 minute drive
- Excursions include: a full day trekking and bathing with the elephants, a handicrafts tour, the Chiang Mai flower market and night bazaar, a visit to the Umbrella Borsang village, an excursion to the Doi Sakhet temple, meditation with the monks and trips to the mountains, temples and waterfalls
- Daily yoga and meditation classes of between 1-2 hours each, mainly yin yoga and yin yang, as well as a mix of slow flow vinyasa, hatha and yin, adapted to suit the needs of the group. (There will be no yoga on the day of the elephant excursion.)
- “Access the Healing Powers of Yin Yoga and Mindfulness” workshop
- Two glorious traditional Thai massages lasting 2 hours each
- One amazing 60 minute aromatic oil massage
- One herbal steam (A donation is required to the temple.)
- Your complimentary fruit basket, is another bonus
So how do I book my place?
Flights, travel insurance and one evening meal excluded. Alcoholic drinks can be purchased as extras. Additional spa treatments can be also be arranged.
£1,345, based on two people sharing. £1,695 for single occupancy.
Accommodation consists of four deluxe suites and two twin double rooms.
Payments accepted via bank transfer (IBAN can be provided) card payments or PayPal.
Please advise of any food allergies or medical conditions at the time of booking.
“Knowing Amanda (Mandy) for a while, and doing lots of her yoga classes. I decided to book onto the Chiang Mai retreat. It was beyond my expectations. The place was amazing, the hosts Patrick and Nathalie treated us like family and nothing was too much trouble the place was spot on very peaceful and tranquil and took my breath away. Mandy is a lovely caring person and looked after us. Her classes are very rewarding and everything is explained in detail. Her attention to detail is remarkable, and she goes that extra mile. I came back from this experience a lot better having being at a low point in my life, renewed invigorated and a lot more positive. I will treasure these memories for ever and often think back to that time when I am feeling low and it makes me happy. I would highly recommend Amanda’s classes and Retreats. I am really looking forward to her next retreat in Santorini which I have booked.”
– Marie Gilmore, UK
- There is a statutory 14-day cooling off period. This does not apply if the trip is booked within 14 days of the retreat start date.
- There is a strict no refund policy, so it is recommended that you take out your own travel insurance and cancellation insurance.
- No responsibility can be taken in regards to travel arrangements, flight delays or cancellations etc.
- If you have a health condition, please consult your doctor before booking.